CESSNA 172K N84076
CESSNA 172K N84076
- Newly updated panel and seats
- Garmin 430W (WAAS) GPS
- ADS-B out
- Stratux receiver for ADS-B in
- IFR equipped
- Power Flow Exhaust STC
Block Rate: $119 Dry
- Engine: Lycoming O-320-E2D
- 175 HP
- Max Range: 550 Nautical Miles
- Max Cruise Speed: 115 kts.
- Max Occupants: 4
- Useful Load: 956.6 Pounds
- Fuel burn rate: 5-6 gallons/hour
Empty Moment: 49617.80
Requirements / Minimums:
- Cessna 172K Checkout with Scottsdale Executive
- Student Pilot Certificate or Higher
- Received appropriate written endorsements (solo or cross-country) of the students log book for solo flight
- * Headsets can be rented for a fee. Bose $10 per day, and David Clark $5 per day.
Max weight per occupant per seat: 275lbs.
Max weight of all occupants in front seats: 450lbs.
At Scottsdale Flight Training (SEFT) we primarily rent to our current and former students; however we do rent to qualified pilots on a limited basis after completing a checkout with one of our instructors.
Aircraft rentals are subject to availability and there is no guarantee that the aircraft will be available on the day you choose due to maintenance or scheduling conflicts.
SEFT encourages you to contact us when considering or prior to reserving the aircraft that exceeds 24 hours and/or is intended to go outside of Arizona. Renters are reminded that if they are reserving the aircraft under these scenarios, it will be handled on a case-by-case basis, prior written approval is required by contacting our offices at 480-614-1166 and are subject to the discretion of SEFT.
Renters insurance is also required in the amount of $30,000 for Hull coverage liability. This insurance can be obtained through Avemco, AOPA, or similar aviation insurance carriers. This insurance protects you as the operator of the aircraft and is in your name. This insurance is good in any aircraft you rent and can be obtained on a yearly basis.