There is no greater thrill or sense of accomplishment than learning how to fly. The freedom and satisfaction of flying an airplane is something you can achieve with the right training, location, and aircraft.
Private Pilot Training Program
– Learn How to Fly –
Scottsdale Executive offers the following licenses/ratings:
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor-Instrument
There is no greater thrill or sense of accomplishment than learning how to fly. The freedom and satisfaction of flying an airplane is something you can achieve with the right training, location, and aircraft. Our location in northeast Phoenix is one of the best in which to learn how to operate an aircraft in today’s flight environment. The Scottsdale airport has several key advantages that will complement your flight training:
- A control tower providing a safe and stable learning environment.
- Immediate access to a variety of airports and airspace within the Phoenix Area.
- 350 days of sunshine, guaranteeing a consistent training schedule.
- Less aircraft traffic ensures more airtime for you.
We utilize the venerable Cessna 172, the Piper Seneca, the Cirrus SR20, the Cirrus SR22T and SR22 as our primary flight training aircraft. These aircraft are easy to fly and extremely reliable, so you can be assured of the safest and most efficient learning environment around.
Scottsdale Executive Flight Training LLC
© Copyright 2020 Scottsdale Executive Flight Training - All Rights Reserved