CIRRUS SR20 N196MC
2010 Cirrus SR20 G3 200 HP, Fuel Injected, 155 KTAS
Block $209 Dry
- Garmin Perspective Avionics
- Garmin Synthetic Vision System
- Air Conditioning
- Jeppesen Charts & Approach Plates
- Safe Taxi
- Active Traffic Warning System
- Terrain Awareness Warning System
- Sirius XM Radio
- XM NexRad Weather
- Dual GPS Systems
- Dual AHRS
- Dual Twelve Inch Monitors
- Digital Garmin Autopilot
- Airframe Parachute
- Custom Leather and Paint
- *Headsets can be rented for a fee. Bose $10 per day, and David Clark $5 per day.
Basic Requirements/Minimums for Rental:
- Checkout with Scottsdale Executive
- Student Pilot License or Higher
- Received appropriate written endorsements (solo or cross-country) of the students log book for solo flight
- Completed Cirrus VFR Transition Course
- Max weight per occupant per seat: 275lbs.
- Max weight of all occupants in front seats: 450lbs.
At Scottsdale Executive Flight Training (SEFT) we only rent our aircraft out on a limited basis in the Scottsdale / Phoenix Market to students and former students.
Aircraft rentals are subject to availability and there is no guarantee that the aircraft will be available on the day you choose due to maintenance or scheduling conflicts.
SEFT encourages you to contact us when considering or prior to reserving the aircraft that exceeds 24 hours and/or is intended to go outside of Arizona. Renters are reminded that if they are reserving the aircraft under these scenarios, it will be handled on a case-by-case basis, prior written approval is required by contacting our offices at 480-614-1166 and are subject to the discretion of SEFT.
Scottsdale Executive Flight Training LLC
© Copyright 2020 Scottsdale Executive Flight Training - All Rights Reserved