CESSNA 172SP G1000 N6023V
2006 G1000 Cessna 172SP
Basic Requirements/Minimums for Rental:
- Model Year: 2006
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- XM Satellite Radio and Weather advisory
- Dual Radios and Navigation equipment
- Lap Restraint integrated airbags
- TIS (Traffic Information Services)
- IFR Certified
- Leather Seats
Regular Rate $125 Dry
Block $115 Dry
- Engine: Lycoming IO-360
- 180 HP
- Fuel Injected
- Max Range: 640 Nautical Miles
- Max Cruise Speed: 124 kts.
- Max Occupants: 4
- Useful Load: 841 lbs.
- Takeoff Ground Roll: 960 ft.
- Cessna 172SP Checkout with Scottsdale Executive
- Student Pilot Certificate or Higher
- Received appropriate written endorsements (solo or cross-country) of the students log book for solo flight
- *Headsets can be rented for a fee. Bose $10 per day, and David Clark $5 per day.
Scottsdale Executive Flight Training LLC
© Copyright 2020 Scottsdale Executive Flight Training - All Rights Reserved