CESSNA 172SP G1000 N6023V
2006 G1000 Cessna 172SP
Basic Requirements/Minimums for Rental:
- Model Year: 2006
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- XM Satellite Radio and Weather advisory
- Dual Radios and Navigation equipment
- Lap Restraint integrated airbags
- TIS (Traffic Information Services)
- IFR Certified
- Leather Seats
Block $115 Dry
- Engine: Lycoming IO-360
- 180 HP
- Fuel Injected
- Max Range: 640 Nautical Miles
- Max Cruise Speed: 124 kts.
- Max Occupants: 4
- Useful Load: 841 lbs.
- Takeoff Ground Roll: 960 ft.
- Cessna 172SP Checkout with Scottsdale Executive
- Student Pilot Certificate or Higher
- Received appropriate written endorsements (solo or cross-country) of the students log book for solo flight
- *Headsets can be rented for a fee. Bose $10 per day, and David Clark $5 per day.
Notice: Depending on availability, we have a limited amount of rental aircraft for students or former students due to intense training during the months of November through June. Prior to scheduling an aircraft over 24 hours please contact our office at 480-614-1166. Thank you.
Scottsdale Executive Flight Training LLC
© Copyright 2020 Scottsdale Executive Flight Training - All Rights Reserved